How do I calculate for the number of F4F reward points I'll receive for a purchase?
First 4 Figures has a tiered loyalty program based on the number of F4F Reward Points you've accumulated in total over time.
Here’s how it works:
- You earn X amount of F4F Reward Points for every 1 USD spent.
- The higher your level, the more points you earn.
- You may also earn F4F Reward Points from contests and giveaways throughout the week in the First 4 Figures Official Collectors Club Facebook group.
- Every 100 F4F reward points is equivalent to 1 USD, which you could then spend on future purchases.
- Reward Points will be credited to your F4F account 30 days AFTER the package of your order is shipped.
- Reward Points do not expire.
Below is a chart of our loyalty system and how to level up accordingly:
If you'd like to see a visual representation of how you're progressing in the loyalty levels system, there are two ways of doing so that you are free to access anytime under the MY REWARDS section of your account:
First, you may view your progress toward the next level at the current loyalty level you are on.
And you may also view your lifetime progress since you first created your First 4 Figures account by clicking the "Lifetime" tab above the graph.